PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
1. Applicability. These terms and conditions apply between you ("Customer") and the Dakota County Heritage Village (DCHV), www.dakotacity.org (the "Internet Site"). These terms and conditions shall apply and may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other documents, unless the Customer has signed a separate purchase agreement with DCHV, in which case the separate agreement shall govern.
2. Customers. Sales from this Internet Site are limited to Customers who are at least 18 years of age, and who are residents of the contiguous 48 states of the United States and the District of Columbia (not Alaska or Hawaii) who are purchasing for personal use. By submitting an order on this Internet Site, Customer certifies that Customer meets the foregoing requirements. For customers outside of the aforementioned service area please contact DCHV by mail or phone to place your order.
3. Payment & Orders. Credit card or Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT via eCheck) are the only form of payment that will be accepted for Member orders on this Internet Site. All orders received by DCHV are subject to acceptance in DCHV's sole and absolute discretion. Once accepted, DCHV will attempt to fill Customer's order for Membership and or Fundraising. Orders received via this Internet Site through PayPal are protected by Secure Socket Layer encryption (SSL) for transaction security. In addition to the website, orders can be called into 651-460-8050. Mailed orders can be sent to: Membership, Dakota City Heritage Village, Box 73, Farmington, MN 55024
4. Reservations & Exceptions. DCHV reserves the rights to change prices, terms, availability, specifications and warranties for Products on this Internet Site at any time without prior notice. DCHV endeavors to post accurate information, but mistakes can sometimes be made, and any errors in Product specifications, descriptions, and pricing are subject to correction by DCHV or its authorized representatives. DCHV reserves sole discretion over the acceptance of orders, and may reject any order that is not consistent with the requirements of these terms & conditions or DCHV merchandising policies.
5. Governing Law. This Internet Site is controlled, operated and administered by DCHV from its offices in the state of Minnesota, USA. This agreement and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the state of Minnesota, without regard to conflicts of laws rules. Customer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal or state courts of the state of Minnesota for any disputes, claims or causes of action involving this Internet Site or this agreement. Customer agrees to abide the laws of the United States and any applicable state laws. No representations are made that this Internet Site or its materials, products or contents are appropriate or available for use outside the United States.
6. Membership. "Membership" refers exclusively to a person (corporate or natural) who is a current member in good standing of the Dakota County Heritage Village, not any other entity (such as PayPal). Customers who are Members qualify for certain discounts only when and where stated on this Internet Site.
7. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.