Built in 1986, many of the store fixtures of 1930 and 1940 vintage are from county drugstores. Some of the artifacts are from the L.P. Fluke Pioneer Drug which was in business in Farmington in 1866. Other artifacts are from various drugstores in the county. The pharmacy has a good supply of old drug containers. Some chemical bottles date back to the early 1800s. The store carries an assortment of “old merchandise” such as cosmetics, cameras and tobacco products.
Chocolate sundaes cost 10 cents.